Due to the Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic and the nature of the virus, I have made a few changes at my business. The health and safety of my clients is my primary concern as I strive to provide you with a professional, relaxing experience. Here is what I am doing to keep you safe:
- Everyone entering the office must agree that they are free from symptoms of coronavirus.
- All clients must sign a waiver before each treatment.
- Everyone must wear a mask while in the office with the exception of lying prone (face down) on the table when an extended covering will be provided.* (Exceptions made for those medically exempt.)
- New clients will be seen by referral only. Gift certificates serve as a referral.
- Office has been deep cleaned before reopening and is cleaned/sanitized/disinfected on daily basis.
- An air purifier will be used before, during, and after treatments.
- Extra time between clients will provide for disinfection and proper air exchange.
- EPA approved disinfectants will be used in all areas of treatment room and throughout the office.
- Bathrooms will be cleaned/sanitized/disinfected after every use.
- Therapist will use fresh mask and scrub top for every client. Proper hand/arm hygiene will continue.
- Therapist will monitor her health including taking temperature twice daily.
- Therapist will agree to same standards as client waiver.
- Cancellation policy will be waived at this time, allowing client to feel free to cancel due to health reasons with no pressure. (Health reasons has always been a valid reason for last minute cancellations.)
- Therapist will monitor regional situation and keep updated on current best practices.